Barco’s MDSC-2326 is a 26-inch, near-patient surgical display with LED backlight. Next to the renowned image quality of the MDSC-2226, the new scratch-resistant, high quality optical glass offers durable protection throughout the display's lifetime.
Ease of mind
Calibrated, artifact-free images
The display’s stabilized brightness, high contrast and calibrated colors provide surgeons with excellent depth perception and the most accurate images from FHD endoscopy camera systems.
Multi-source, multi-display imaging
With its broad input connectivity, the MDSC-2326 offers flexible multi-modality imaging (PiP & PaP) in new integrated operating rooms. Featuring an integrated Barco Nexxis decoder (optional) it offers the most convenient visualization solution for uncompressed video-over-IP without delay.
Safety, stability and redundancy
Thanks to its LED backlight with light output stabilization, the display ensures lifetime-long performances and image consistency. It also offers a unique, automated failover feature so a backup signal is always available to ensure safe surgery
Ease of installation
The MDSC-2326 comes with a smart cable management system that hides the cables for a clutter-free set-up. Its lightweight design allows easy mounting on surgical booms and spring arms.
Ease of use
Barco’s MDSC-2326 allows for easy cleaning and disinfection thanks to its smooth surface, splash-proof housing (front protection level IP45). It comes with a highly durable, scratch-resistant front glass featuring excellent optical performance.
- For the best hand-eye coordination
- Allows for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Works with Nexxis for video-over-IP integration
- 26” wide-screen LCD
- Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080)
- High-bright LED backlight with output stabilization
- Wide viewing angle thanks to IPS-Pro LCD technology
- 10-bit image processing
- Artifact-free images
- Calibrated, consistent colors and grayscales
- Easy-clean design with sealed front (IPX5)
- Smart cable management system
- Compliant with DICOM specifications
- DisplayPort ready
- Backlight Output Stabilization
- Long lifetime LED technology
- Approved for medical use
- ultra-wide viewing angle: clearly visible image from nearly all angles
- 30 bit look up table
- Anti-reflective protective front cover